With an increasingly wide variety of awards and desired fields of study, East Asia and the Pacific is a diverse region with many opportunities for academics and professionals to engage in collaborative and cutting-edge research and/or impactful teaching experiences through the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program.
Many awards in this diverse region welcome applications from any field of study. Awards for the 2018-2019 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program include:
- Hong Kong: All Disciplines
- Indonesia: All Disciplines
- Japan: Study of the United States (Teaching in Social Sciences and Humanities)
- Australia: Fulbright Senior Scholar in Resources and Energy (Curtin University)
- Korea: Social Sciences, Humanities, and the Arts (Teaching or Teaching/Research)
- Taiwan: Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Multi-country: Cross-Strait Studies Research Program
Application Deadline: August 1, 2017.
For more information about awards to East Asia and the Pacific, visit the 2018-2019 Catalog of Awards.